Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Day Twelve

Breakfast: Almonds + Cantaloupe
Lunch: Tofu, Rice and Vegetable Bowl from UGood
Dinner: Red Bean Cakes with Creamy Coconut Sauce and Spinach Salad



Just plugging along here at Casa Cleanse. Dinner last night was fabulous; filling, very tasty, easy to put together and "something different" even though it had ingredients that we use all the time. The cakes held together beatifully and I think you could even use these as home made veggie-burgers on the grill! Delicious!

Red Bean Cakes with Coconut Cream Sauce

I talked to my mom last night and she told me that she uses agave nectar to make margaritas and they come out amazing - so I will definitely be making myself one of those when the cleanse is over (in 9 days...not that I'm counting)

Lessons Learned: My new fave thing is to hit the olive bar at Hannaford and buy a big container of mixed olives and peppers and then sprinkle them on spinach leaves for a delicious and super easy salad.

No comments: